Friday, September 02, 2005

I Won!

I listen to WFPK every morning while getting ready; the station's theme is 360 degrees of music, I like it. I won two tickets to the Lousville Jazz Factory tonight. Yeah! I have had a good spell of free things since we moved here.



Broadway Tour of Little Shop of Horrors

Two tickets: $110

My cost: 1 pint of blood

review: Very good! I thought the plant thing would be a little hokey, but it wasn't




OzzFest 2005

Two tickets: $350

my cost: Free from a ClearChannel drawing

review: Man, I missed this one! It looks like there were lifetime friendships waiting to be made there. One very deserving fan was given these tickets. I should have sold them on ebay for rent money...think Jill, think.





Louisville Jazz Factory

Two tickets: $20

My cost: Free from WFBK fast finger 5th caller

review: TBA

No comments: