Saturday, October 08, 2005

Saturday Chores

Good morning. It is chilly here today, about 60 degrees.

I thought I would post a couple pictures of our apartment and some of the projects I have finished.

Here is the table I tiled. This was a table my mom and I bought at a resale store for $15 - for my very first apartment. I bought the tile from Home Depot, broke them and grouted it. It was a very messy project since we have to everything here in the apartment, but rewarding. I think it turned out nice. The grout is black, it looks gray in these pictures.




















































Mom and Dad visited two weeks ago, we had a nice visit. Here is Brian and my mom enjoying a little buffalo chicken dip. mmmm.



More pictures to come. I purchased a roll of flashing this morning, to put in our kitchen as a backsplash. Hopefully I will finish this up by tomorrow. Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill the table looks great! Karen