Monday, March 06, 2006

Sell Anything on Ebay

This auction's starting bid was $9.99 - there were no bidders. Read the description below.

I’m selling this for a young and very devout Christian woman who was praying and praying to have a baby or to receive a sign from God. She asked me to sell this for her. She said she prayed and prayed for many days, then as her money was running out (she is now begging) when all she had to eat was some cheese and bread. She put it on the fire and as she was about to eat it she saw lights surrounding the bread and saw clearly the image of The Holy Mother holding the baby Jesus. She had been praying to the image to become pregnant and just before she gave it to me to sell, she and her husband did indeed conceive. I’m happy to report that she is doing well, except for the lack of money. I completely believe it. She is very kind and sweet and in need of money to get an apartment. I help her, but I can only do so much. I will ship the item for free. All of the money will go to her. All this time (months), the item has not been kept in a air-tight plastic bag, but has not grown any mold at all. She said that it is clearly a miracle--beyond her understanding. Blessed are the meek. Peace be with you.
















*************************************************************************************

This auction's starting bid was $19.95 - there were 30 bidders - sold for $10,000. Read the description below.

Image Of Jesus On Sheet Metal Unpacked it from crate and had to do a double look! Totally amzed me, you can actually see an image of him with arms in the air or a frontal and a side image of him. Felt Chills When I Held It!!!!
























I don't see either one.

No comments: