Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Good Morning

Brian began school yesterday. He is taking Greek - last summer he took Hebrew. Hopefully Greek will be a little easier for him since he has some experience in the languages now. He told me last night his teacher suggested they study about four hours everyday!

My parents are coming next week for a short visit. My dad has business in Nashville midweek; he is going to drop mama off here, so we will have some time together. B's parents will also be here sometime at the end of the month; we are looking forward to their visit.

As for the art this week (I use the word 'art' very loosely :-) - I got out my sewing machine on Sunday and started practicing a little. - I will post on that a little later. I have been inspired by this website - all handmade items being sold by their makers. There are a couple very talented people here. - more later. ~J

No comments: