Sunday, January 01, 2006

Radiate

I've got this feeling that i can't contain,
being with you is like winning the publisher's clearing house sweepstakes,
like a snow day and i get to sleep as late as i want to you know you turn me into goo.

you radiate
warm fuzzy feelings.

If everyone knew someone like you there wouldn't be any war,
you glitter sparkle twinkle shimmer like a shining star,
now i don't want to say anything mean or hurt anybody's little heart,
again next time i'll hold my breath and count to ten (hhhhh).

I wanna radiate
warm fuzzy feelings
you radiate
warm fuzzy feelings.

I radiate to you you radiate to me we’ll start a revolution
spread a warm fuzzy disease,
you make me feel so good i wanna wear dayglo
i’m feeling unicorns and rainbows,
I’ve got a warm fuzzy feeling i’ve got a warm fuzzy feeling
burning deep-down in my soul.

"Radiate"
The Way We Are (1999)
Flemming & John

No comments: