Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Update

Brian has 6 days left in this semester. Please pray for him as he prepares and takes his exams.

We are going to sunny Florida the week following exams, we are really looking forward to it. We will be meeting my parents, my sister and brother in-law there! This is where my parents were raised, my Dad's brothers still live in the area. We have several things planned already - we will be visiting a Sovereign Grace church in FL on Sunday, I will be getting a Ouidad haircut (yeah!), and we will get to attend Deanna's (my cousin) dance recital. It should be fun.

I am attaching this link for any of you who would like to read a quick encouragement on blessing people with hospitality. This is a blog that I read and am blessed from daily. ~J

Pretty picture courtesey of Shawn

No comments: