Monday, May 22, 2006

We're home.

Posting will resume - we are back from our summer vacation to Florida. We had a wonderful time. I will be posting pictures over the next couple of days.

Brian and I went to see the Da Vinci Code movie Saturday afternoon. I think that the hype created from the various religious communities is paying off, literally, in dollars for the movie makers. This was not a good movie, and without the all the publicity I don't think it would have done very well at all. We listened to the audio book last year, besides the fact that it is filled with a lot of historical fiction, since it is a fiction book after all, it was a an interesting read (um..listen). You could quite possibly read this book in the amount of time it took to watch it, two and a half hours. Anyway, an hour of Tom Hanks on the beach alone with a volleyball was much better than two hours of him at the Louvre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da Vinci Code = EVIL! Evil, I tell you! ;)